THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Do you often take what is on the Internet as TRUTH with our thinking much about it? By Yap Yen Yin

Yes, I often take what is on the internet as truth, but only after I put some thought in it, asking other people's opinions or even people world wide. And as an addition, this is also what forums and 'Yahoo Answers' for!


No doubt that the internet is the biggest source of information comparing to any other libraries and the knowledge of a person. Wikipedia, as an online encyclopedia, has has a total of 3,678,826 articles and there are many more other articles in internet that provide unlimited sources. Hence, other from books and experience, it is for sure that I am dependent on the internet.


My method of avoiding fake or inaccurate information is to use the resources in the internet as the first resource, rather than the final resource. I will then verify the truth by having other people's opinions or by reviewing other resources.

1 comment:

  1. For me I believe it half.But if you mean the website for tutorial and news,yes,they are mostly real for me.It is better to think before believe it.

    ReplyDelete