Social media phenomenon makes our life much easier. Nowadays our society are affected by social media especially teenager. I feel social media is good and convenient for us because we can get some information or news via internet. In social network, we can update our profile, give comment to their friends, playing games ,make some new friends and so on. We also can chatting or contact our friends and client using internet. I usually used social media to get some information for my assignment. If we got some group projects, we need not to discuss together and meet up with your group members in a place because we can create a group page in Facebook. Then, we can just leave some comments or discuss in the group anytime or anywhere. Sometime, when I feel stress, I will hear some music in Youtube and play some online games to release my stress. When i face some homework that i am not very understand, i will ask my friends in MSN or Facebook, they will explain to me as fast as possible, so it consumes lesser time. The most effect on our life is social network that is Facebook. I will surf Facebook frequently in a day. The bad effect for this phenomenon is that everyone will depend on it for communication purpose. Besides that, I will always use the short form to communicate with my friends. This is also the reason that causes me to face a problem in exam or in my life because I will automatically write short form in my essay or exam paper. By the way, I think a lot of people also will face this problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The power of social networking is so powerful! Everyone is becoming a 'computer people' which cant live without internet. If I ask someone or anyone, which technology that you must have in daily life. They sure answered, computer(network).And then they will automatic say "I can’t live without computer. ".Therefore, we know that today society,people can live without phone, transportation, type of facilities and so on but not social network.
ReplyDeleteYeah it is also because of the social network and internet, we can get any source we want by searching through the web.
ReplyDeleteAgreed. I even saw one of my friends meeting via msn, they do not meet up with others as usual. They prefer to discuss on msn more than come out to have a meet.
ReplyDeleteYes, I do believe that nowadays students seldom having meeting and they usually like to use the way of video conferencing to do their discussion. This feature can be found in the applications of Skype and Messenger.
ReplyDelete